Position – Full time 37.5 hours per week (Mon-Thurs 8.30am to 4.45pm and Friday 8.30am to 3.30pm)
Salary – £20k – £24K (dependant on experience)
As our Export Customer Services Co-Ordinator you will be a proactive member of the Export Team, dealing with both internal and external customers by phone, email and occasionally face to face. You will provide office support to the Export Sales team with a view to achieving departmental goals. With the aim of achieving group targets as defined by your line manager.
Responsibilities of our Export Customer Services Co-Ordinator:
- Point of contact for export customer enquiries, handling inbound calls
- Co-ordination and management of all sampling (order entry to delivery)
- Follow up and complete any identified meeting actions
- Distribution of updated price lists to customers
- Organisation of pattern book distribution at each launch
- End to end management of the order book process for export customers
- Working with quality control and warehouse to resolve issues and expedite orders
- Working with purchasing to secure ETA dates on specific projects
- Working with IT team to enhance systems and processes that improve customer service
- Contribute positively to discussions and debates and participating in shared decision making.
- Ensure effective communication including the dissemination of information accurately and timely to support effective team working.
- Act at all times as an ambassador for the organisation and maintain positive and effective communication both internally and externally to the organisation.
- To adopt a professional approach with all staff and customers at all times.
- To build positive working relationships with the immediate team and wider business.
What we’re looking for in our Export Customer Services Co-Ordinator:
- GCSE Maths/English Grade A-C
- Evidence of a well-practised communication skills; both verbal, non-verbal and written
- Ability to record information in a concise, accurate and legible manner, as appropriate
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proven ability of organisation and negotiation skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Export processes and protocol
- High level of IT literacy