Full-time, Permanent 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 4.45pm and Friday 8.30am to 3.30pm
Salary – 30 – 32K dependent on experience
The HR advisor role is to support the people and culture strategy plans by:
- Providing proactive, professional direction and support to internal stakeholders
- Acting as a commercially aware, focused, business minded HR advisor
- Delivering a value-added HR service to the business
- Create and deliver training and coaching based on HR-related initiatives gathered from themes and trends from across the business.
- Advice, guide and coach managers on employee relations issues including disciplinary, grievance, absence management, flexible working and redundancy, performance management, resourcing and staff management.
- Be the Well-Being Ambassador for the business and lead the implementation of the well-being strategy.
- Maintain and update HR policies and ensure consistency of application and procedures.
- Responsibility for the whole recruitment cycle.
- Designs succession plans/career paths for key talents and key job positions.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety requirements via risk assessments , liaising with external parties and chairing the H&S committee.
- Facilitate delivery of on-going performance reviews and with the emphasis on two-way honest feedback.
- Administration of the HR function including the TA system and supporting payroll with submission of overtime and changing of employee details.
- Facilities management.
- Commitment to improvement of engagement, developing and improving strategy year on year, including ownership of engagement survey.
Skills and Experience:
- The ability to understand business strategy/aims/goals and be able to recommend approaches that support the strategy, challenging the status quo when necessary.
- Confident, calm and credible with excellent communication skills.
- The passion to drive through the people strategy.
- Able to connect and engage and build relationships with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- A recognised coach.
- Excellent planning, organisational and attention to detail skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Level 5 CIPD or working towards.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a HR role.